Skip to main content

Hello K2 Workflow Team,

I'm working on the project of research & development team about K2 Workfow's capabilities & its applied capabilities. I would like to know about the pricing model of the product. We build up for many customers by many products, which use the K2 product inside, will we pay for the k2 product at one or the customer will pay for license of K2 product?

I have learnt about the price of K2 blackpoint on the K2 website, but the others is not available on the site. I cannot find any information about the pricing model on the site.

If this post's category's wrong, please give me a hand to move it to a appreciate category :)

Many thanks & best regards

Best you get in contact with you Regional office’s sales team, they will be able to provide the info you need.

Refer to: http://www.k2.com/en/contactus.aspx

HTH

Hi there, where are you based? If you are in Asia, I could get in touch with you to assist you further.

Regards.

Thank you Vernon.

@Wenghim: Yes, I'm from Asia, can you answer me that question, the customer will pay for the k2 product license or the software service that using k2 product will pay for one license and build up for many customers? Thank you.

Hi nguyentranvu

We would like to contact you to provide a more detailed response to your question. Could you please provide us your contact details? Alternatively, can you please contact ziyi@k2.com?  He will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks again.

Hi Nguyen,

I would like to take this offline and discuss this with you over email. Can you provide me with your email address?

Thank You and Best Regards,

Ziyi (ziyi@k2.com)