Skip to main content

Hi,

I have installed K2 on my dev machine and integrated with sharepoint.I can see K2 Workflows button in sharepoint library ribbon but I am getting below error when I click K2 Workflow button.

Can anybody help me out to resolve this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

11247iA0E790B09DFE6719.png

Hi,

Does the user have necessary permissions in SharePoint?

The following documents should help in doing so: Sharepoint Permissions For K2 & Permissions For K2 Designer

Regards,

Hi AA7584

In what account is your pc logged onto and in what account does sharepoint show that you are logged in with?

Hi

Adding to the above suggestions please go to the following link showing you Required Permissions in K2 blackpearl, the documentation aslo include permissions required for K2 Designer for SharePoint.

Required Permissions in K2 blackpearl

Regards

Julia

Raymond and Julia,

Thank you for your comments.

Suprisingly issue was fixed when I disabled anonymous access for sharepoint site.

Regards,

AA.

Hi,

Remember when you enable anonymous access to a Web site, you allow anonymous users (and authenticated users who have not been granted access to the site) to browse the entire Web site, including any list, library, folder within a list or library, list item, or document that inherits its permissions from the Web site.

Enabling anonymous access makes a Web server inherently less secure because anonymous users and authenticated users that have not been granted access to your site can potentially change settings or content on your site or launch a denial of service attack against your server, and their actions cannot be traced to an authenticated user account.

So disabling anonymous access is highly beneficial. 

Kind regards

Nelly

Hi AA7584

I am glad you were able to resolve this problem, I hope our information were of help.

Thank you for the feedback in regards to this error that you recieved, but managed to get passed it by disabling anonymous access for sharepoint site.

warning24refl.png    Error:
>GetLoggedInUserName]:NGetLoggedInUserEntity]:Value cannot be null.

Source:SourceCode.WebDesigner.Framework.SharePoint

Hi, AA7584

Is good to know that you managed to get a workaround the issue with K2 workflow.

Kind Regards

Julia