Skip to main content

Symptoms

K2 workflow does not trigger when a document is added in the sharepoint doc library

Diagnoses

I tried to create a very simple K2 workflow in VS 2010 that triggers a K2 workflow (K2 process instance) when a new pdf document is added in the sharepoint 2013 document library. K2 workflow project is deployed through K2 package and deployment and did not get any error message too. But K2 workflow does not trigger any new instance when a document is added in the sharepoint doc library.
Please help.

Resolution

Issue: I tried to create a very simple K2 workflow in VS 2010 that triggers a K2 workflow (K2 process instance) when a new pdf document is added in the sharepoint 2013 document library. K2 workflow project is deployed through K2 package and deployment and did not get any error message too. But K2 workflow does not trigger any new instance when a document is added in the sharepoint doc library.

Resolution: After a meeting with customer we were able to determine that the access point to sharepoint site was using a different access point and URL's were not matching up. This was adjusted and we were able to get the page to run.

i am having the same problem, can you please describe in more detail from where i can find these access points in sharepoint an in k2?