Skip to main content

I have problem about my flow ... since i'm new for K2 and don't know many things about it.

i have Rule for one Worklist which this rule has users more than 2 users, and i want everyone to see worklist and this worklist will remove when someone in this rule submitted.(this worklist already gone.) 

but my problem is if someone open this worklist, another users in this rule cannot open.

so how to solve this problem?

my setting on advanced destination rule is....

Plan per destination --> All at one

Create slot for each destination.

Create a slot for each role and group.

and destination set has 1 rule which have 5 users

Many Thanks.

Don’t think you will be able to do this in your scenario. For your scenario you will have a couple of destinations but only one slot. So what happens is everyone gets the worklist item, but when someone opens it the status of the item changes form available to allocated, meaning it is allocated to the user that opened the item first and the rest can’t see this item any more.

The user that opened the item can try to release the item, this should make it available again then all will see it again.

HTH

Vernon

Good day,

What exactly do you want to achieve here?

Do you want the other users to see the workilst item in their worklist, even though one of the destination users already opened the item but did not complete it and only once this worklist item has been approved/declined, should it be removed from the other users worklists?

The way I understand your current situation, is that you have 5 destination users set for that client event, now one of the users opened the item, and did not finish it. The remaining 4 users cannot see this item on their worklists anymore as it was allocated to the one that opened it as Vernon explained in the previous post.

Please let me know what you're trying to achieve here so that we can provide you with the correct information.

Thanks.

yes... you have understood me correctly. i want the remaining 4 users see this worklist until this worklist finished.

and i have one more question, has it page for view flow (not worklist page) since if worklist already gone, we cannot know that where is it now?

thanks a lot for both!

So the destination rule should then be set up as follows;

Plan per destination --> All at once

Create a slot for each destination

Resolve all roles to users and groups

Can you please verify that your advanced destination rule was set up as described above.

Regarding the Viewflow;

You can access the viewflow via the K2 workspace --> Process overview --> Process instance and then click on the green viewflow Icon.

I'm looking forward to your response

Hi Jacobok,

For Viewflow, it's work. thanks a lot!

but for first question, i tried already but the result is ... this task need all users in rule to approve then it will finished.

but i just want only one user in rule to approve and before approve (finished) everyone in rule and see.

Hi,

Please change the destination rule to resemble the following

Plan per destination --> All at once

*pecify the number of slots to be created = 1* 

Resolve all roles to users and groups

* This setting should be applied that will result in the process moving on as soon as any destination user approved/declined the item.

Regards,
Coenie

I have got a similar issue but my configuration settings are correct as u mentioned
still i am getting exception,

When 1st user approves i am trying to execute the task list, at that work list item created for both users are getting deleted

how can i fix this? i dont want the second user's worklist item to be deleted unless i try to execute it .

the code to execute the fist user work list item is

oWF.ExecuteWorklistItem(Request.QueryString("SN").ToString(), "Task Completed")

thanks

rama ganeshram

it same as prevoius as i tried before...

if someone open this worklist, this task will remove from worklist of another one. 

what the differents between Plan per destination --> All at once

and One at a time

and Plan Just Once

and Plan Per Slot

The attached doc should explain it all

HTH

Vernon