Skip to main content

Hi

I am trying to build a workflow with K2 web designer, whenever i drag and drop an outcome object, nothing happens. thr wizard doesnt start at all.... any ideas??

Before that, I created a workflow for a list, and when i tried to deploy i received the following list of errors:

Error: FAILED - C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlProcessesAdministratorList Approval.kprx(0,0) : warning : XmlField 'WFIProcessField' doesn't have an initial value and will be empty when the process starts.
    C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlProcessesAdministratorList Approval.kprx(0,0) : error : The line needs to be connected to an Activity.
    C:Program FilesMSBuildSourceCodev1.0ProjectSystem.targets(0,0) : warning MSB4056: The MSBuild engine must be called on a single-threaded-apartment. Current threading model is "MTA". Proceeding, but some tasks may not function correctly.

C:Program FilesMSBuildSourceCodev1.0ProjectSystem.targets(0,0) : warning MSB4056: The MSBuild engine must be called on a single-threaded-apartment. Current threading model is "MTA". Proceeding, but some tasks may not function correctly.

Be the first to reply!