Skip to main content

Hello

Is there a way to provide more information to the user on the K2 ViewFlow Mainpage? For example the actual process folio or the actual originator? I would like to use ProcessDataFields shown on the K2 ViewFlow Mainpage to get the users more information. Currently the user has to click on a Activity to get the details about the running process.

If this is possible, the next question would be, is it possible to deny the user to click on any activity on the K2 View Flow Mainpage to start the Report.

Thanks

Ueli

The Viewflow is a .NET ActiveX control.  Although I haven't tried this, I think you should be able to put this control on your own page with any additional information you want.  You would just have to set the appropriate parameters on the <OBJECT> tag.  Another approach might be to display the existing page in an IFRAME tag and display your information on the wrapper page.

Thanks

I found a way to do it, i created a list with all tasks which the users had started. On this list he can click on a task and then the k2viewflow opens.