Skip to main content
If you are a manager of a user who has a workflow waiting their action, I noticed that the K2 Tasklist WebPart (added to a SharePoint page) does not show the same entries as a K2 Workspace Worklist. It seems that the TaskList web part does not show entries for a manager, but the K2 Workspace Worklist does, which is a good thing, since the manager by default can take action. What determines what is shown in the K2 Tasklist web part? I thought it might be the destination user field, but I have seen inconsistencies which makes me believe it must not be the destination user field.

I am using K2 SP1A.

Thanks.
Hi C,

The K2.net Worklist makes use of the Tree on the left to give you direct access to work assigned to you as well as listing all users that you manage based on the AD configuration. The SPS Task list will only display work items assigned directly to you and NOT items assigned to your direct subordinates. What might course the inconstancy between the two are the filters configured. The default filters standard worklist and the SPS task list is configured to only display Worklist items that have a status of Open or Available . Please check that the filters on both are correct and the same.

Both components make use of K2ROM object model to retrieve the worklist items, for this reason should you not see any difference in the items assigned to you for action.

Regards,
R