Skip to main content

Hello all. Just to point out, I am still somewhat a beginner when it comes to K2.

I have created a few simple forms for my company and am still learning new things everyday.

I use K2 designer to create smartobjects, views, and forms and use K2 Studio for workflows.

I am wanting to make changes to a workflow that I have already pushed into  production.  I made changes ito the form in dev, used the package and deployment utility to deploy into test.  For some reason, the changed I made to the workflow are not reflecting in dev or test? 

I use the object browser to change the server reference (screenshot).  I have closed and re-opened K2 studio and checked the object browser and still do not have the changes updated in dev or test.  Am i missing something?

13782iF38553F60212C870.png
Dear ,
There is an easy way to do that , even after u deploy the package ,
Go to ur dev server , documents / k2Studio and get workflow file from there and paste it into ur test server same location ,
Open k2 studi on ur test server , then open the workflow u copied from dev server , and click on deploy , in this way u will deploy it on test server ,

Hope it helps ,
Regards.

Unsure what may have been done to the server, but the user I use to deploy projects does not have any workflows in the K2 studio on either server.

Dear ,

If u package and deploy , workflows will nt be transfered as "physical" file , it will deploy the workflows but without physical file , so just go to ur test environment , create empty workflow , u do that and k2 studio will create the folder by itself , then u could copy ur workflows folders from ur dev server into the test server .

Hope my explanation made sense ,
Regards.