Skip to main content

Hi k2,

I would like to find out how can I resolve the 2 error list and I have no idea what went wrong with my destination set and destination rules that I am unable to figure out what it means and what can I do to resolve this errors?

Here is the screenshot I have uploaded if anyone can point out how to resolve this deployment errors in K2 Studio since I already set all the rules. Seeking for kind advise asap. Thanks a bunch people!!

12452i0873DC3E1FD8391E.jpg

please check your destionation rules in client event seems both are ull , if you do not assign destination in client event then you can't deploy the solution .

But the thing is I checked I have the destination set checked and it is in place and I am not sure if I did it correctly. Can you kindly help? If possible can Teamviewer?

Hi,

What did you set for your destination? Did you set a user as a destination, or did you use a group or role? If you are using a group or role as destination, it is likely K2 is unable to resolve any users in the group and role, and thus no destination is being detected.

Hi BoringNerd, 

Can you kindly advise how do I check whether I set the user or the group on destination? I am still quite new to K2 Studio. Need alot of understanding. Would appreciate if you can point it out where I went wrong?

16623i2375C432A0686E24.jpg