Skip to main content

I'm trying to call SamrtObject action Read, which is related to WCF. With Smart Object tester service works. But when I'm trying to assemble imput string in "SmartObject Event Item" in Studio, it fails to deploy (app. hangs). The resion is that I try to use variables and fixed strings in "Assign Mapping". If I put only fixed characters, then everythig is o.k.

Do you know how could I solve this problem? I should prepaire input string with Item fileds, which hold values, which should be parsed in input string.

The format of input string (mapping) looks like this:

{ "Naslov": "Filed1", "Ident": "Field2", "VrstaPredloga": "Field3", "Zaposleni": "Field4" }

Input Mapping Details:

Name: JsonParameterMap, Parameter, DataType=Text, Reuired=Yes, Value ({ "Naslov": "Filed1", "Ident": "Field2", "VrstaPredloga": "Field3", "Zaposleni": "Field4" })

Field1 represents Title of referenced Item in workflow.

Any help appritiated.

The problem is recognised. If you put field name (of referenced item) in Input Mapping proeprty directly in Assing Mapping, than deploy will fail. 

I solved the problem within Designer with functions.

But I'm still interrested how should be string combined / assembled in Studio. Probably with custom Data object, but I have no idead how to fill all Fileds and custom text in this custom Data object.

Please find enclosed screen of problem.

10981iAEBB9EBCA5AF177E.png