Skip to main content

Hi,

can anybody tell me if it is possible to build a workflow using the K2 for SharePoint Application and download it to K2 Studio to do some further work. Then upload it to the K2 for Sharepoint app again?

Also why is the Share option available if I open a workflow from the Smartform Designer but not available if I open the workflow from the K2 for SharePoint application?

Cheers,

Sam

Hi sam_oneill_mfe,

Regarding your first question there might be a way but I am not sure if this will work or if it will affect anything.

I would recommend you to first test this on a test workflow before doing it on the actual workflow.

Design the work flow and save and deploy, Then go to save again but chose save as instead this time and save to desired destination.

To be save make a copy of the workflow and work from that copy {make some changes in K2 studio to the workflow and save}

Now in K2 for SharePoint go to the workflow and open the workflow that has been changed in k2 studio and deploy.

Test to see if it is working, Also I would recommend to test this a few times to make sure that nothing is affected during the changes.

If it works as you would like it to work then only you can try it on your actual workflow but I will still recommend you making a backup of the actual workflow before changing it.

Regarding the second question, I am not sure but I will try and find out for you.

{Please note this is my personal opinion and I cannot guaranty that this will work or affect anything. That is why I recommend testing this fist for a while to avoid any issues to your actual workflow.}

Regards

Quintin