Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am new in K2 smartforms and workfllow. Currently my application required me to design the e-form by using K2 smartforms + integration with my company existing product (.Net application). It have SDK for integration point. Currently i manage to turn the SDK to become smartobject, but unfortunately i can't get any of the return result. Can expert out there show me the way, guidelines or even sample of K2 Application to read the return results?

Btw, my SDK return result will be in XML format. 

Hi smartk2boy

Its hard to comment without having some more information. What service type are you using to connect to your .NET application and to create the smart object? Are you using a standard service broker or did you build your own? Can you post some screen shots of what you have configured?

hi Andrew Blinco

My problem solved, by changing my web services the parameters (from object change to string). now i have another problem, where how to inteprete the web services return result, if is in multiple line of XML, FYI, my web services return result is in SOAP XML language. 

Attached is my web services configuration by using the SMARTOBJECT - SERVICES - TEST.

16395i23348A842E9FA34F.jpg 

11449i12B9CE64CB673BB6.jpg
15847i983C019151932058.jpg