Skip to main content

Hi,all!

I faced a problem for a long time.

That is redirect in K2 Workspace did not work when  redirected user's AD account contains '&' .

E.g.: Current user '12345678&Tom'  has a task named TaskA, and I redirected TaskA to user '12345678&John' in K2 Workspace .But it did not work. TaskA still remained in the task of '12345678&Tom' .

And if I redirect TaskA to a user which do not  contain '&' like 'Mike',it worked.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks very much!

What version of K2 Blackpearl are you running? I check this quickly on KB1230 and it seems to work fine. I created an AD user called “a&b” and successfully redirected to this user. Opened this user Worklist and the task was there.

HTH

Vernon

Very sorry for reply late!

I am  using K2 blackpearl 0807 Update (4.8210.x.625). If  this version has  any problem of redirect?

I found an method of  worklistItem.Redirect(string userName) in K2SDK API. And I tested the method with userName "a&b".Result:

1.It worked when SecurityLabelName was K2.But destination became: "K2:Domaina&b"

2.It failed when SecurityLabelName was K2SQL.

Actually, we are using K2SQL for SecurityLabelName ,and destination must be "K2SQL:a&b"

How can  I change destination to "K2SQL:a&b"?

Appreciate for your answer!

I think it would be best to log a K2 Support ticket to have this investigated. My guess is that you may have stumbled into a SQLUM issue where the user name contains special characters.

I Found out how to redirect worklistItem whit K2SDK API.
worklistItem.Redirect(username); 
This method really can redirect. But username must contain prefix of K2Label,as
worklistItem.Redirect("K2SQL:username"); 
This worked find and the destination user can complete the task successfully.
Otherwise it will be redirect to default label of "K2:Domainusername"

However,redirect in K2 Workspace is still cann't.
But I can resolve it in code.
Last,  Thanks Vernon again!