Skip to main content

I have a K2 package that I'm ready to deploy

I have opened the package using the P&D app, on the destination server, logged in using the K2 Service Account, which also has local admin rights.

The package analysis completed successfully.

I have been through each item to select the appropriate actions and ensured that every single item has a green check mark

The P&D app has the NEXT button disabled, and no matter what I do, it will not enable.

I have tried setting the action for every item to "Create a new version ..." and re-analysing, but this does not resolve the issue.

I have seen a KB article suggesting an issue with Security Labels missing from the destination server, but I don't what a security label is. I am certainly not deploying any security labels. All of the relevant environment fields exist on the destination server.

I am desperately trying to get this solution deployed for tomorrow morning.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know?

thanks

Robert

Robert,

I've also had issues with that in the past.  I just remember selecting different radio buttons on the select package screen.  I think I changed it to partial and it started working...but it's been a while.

15674i193BE576074AA01A.png

Hi David

Just trying this now, and it looks like it may solve the problem.

It does mean, of course, that you have no idea which objects are identical and which have changed. 

It looks as though the "Full Analysis" option is broken, then?

Many thanks for your tip. Much appreciated.

Package and deploy is still only a couple of versions out of beta...it can be unpredictable.

"Full Analysis" will react differently when different views and smartobjects are applied.  Maybe they need an enhancement to the tool and add: reason for failed Full Analysis, then we can start submitting bugs and such.