Skip to main content

Hi,

We are deploying K2 kprx and smartObjects using K2 Package and Deployment wizard.

After clicking on finish button we are getting error --

"SourceCode.WebDesigner.Management, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d'
Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.WebDesigner.Management, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”

Client want to know why we need this dll and also another dll - ''SourceCode.WebDesigner.dll"
Please help , I didn't find this dll in 'kspx' file also from where it is giving error for filenot found.

Hi SachinFork2,

Is the environment the package was created on the same version of K2 that the package was created on?  Have you verified that the assembly does not exist at the path "Drive]:Program Files (x86)K2 BlackPearlHost ServerBin"?  If it does not, you may be able to resove by copying the assemblies from the environment the package was created on to the same path in the target environment.

Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the immidiate reply.

Our client IT team thinks that these DLLs are designer dlls means required at the client side and why those are needed on to the Server.

Please can you confirm if these dlls are part of server components and required for the K2 workflow /SmartObject deployment.

In case those are not required then please suggest the way to resolve this error.

SourceCode.WebDesigner dlls are mostly provided by K2 smartforms. Are you packaging from an environment with K2 smartforms and attempting to deploy the package to an environment without K2 smartforms?

Hi SachinFork2,

The DLL referenced in the first error should exist server side.  Client machines should not need them to function properly.

SourceCode.WebDesigner.Management - C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlK2 smartforms DesignerWorkflowBin

Check that install path for that particular DLL, also, can you let me know what version of K2 we are working with?  I'm unable to find the second DLL you mentioned in my install, but that could be due to a difference in version.

Regards,

Mike