Skip to main content
I just successfully builded up K2.Net framework in a server, which include K2.Net server, K2.Net Studio, SmartForm, etc. I have the K2.Net server named as "PGSMCWEB06". After i created a new Solution and new Project in K2.net Studio, i try to export server by right click on the project, then click on propertise, and i get this pop up error message: "Exception has been thrown by the target of invocation." I believe the K2.Net Studio does not link to the local server, but i'm not sure how to do that. Anyone can help? :?
I have seen this error before, but then I was trying to open a process designed in SP1a in the SP1 designer. Was this process designed in the same version you are trying to export from?
Yes, you are right. This file "Interop.K2Studio.dll" version is not correct. This happens when i have installed a previous version of K2 Studio on the machine and when running SP1a it did not overwrite the file due to Access being denied when the installs were run. What i do is copy the correct version of Interop.Dll which also ships with SP1a into K2.Net 2003 bin folder and try it again. It works 😃