Skip to main content
Hi All,

I am trying to setup K2.Net (Complete Services) in K2ServerA and K2ServerB which are configured with NLB. Both the K2 Servers are using the same SQL Server. I did normal installations on both the servers and are working fine with the individual IP or DNS names for the work space. How do i configure them in NLB such that both use the IP & DSN of NLB. By doing this, even if one server is down then other server can be accessed by the NLB IP & DSN names. Please give steps to be done, since i had checked the K2 Cluster Documentation which is not helping me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Ram
Here is a site that has some good information on setting up an NLB:

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/65319bac-2efe-4764-8752-d091447dddbe1033.mspx?mfr=true

The one thing that you will want to remember is that the workspace does use a session state so the Affinity for your NLB should be set to "single" (or sticky).

I hope this helps.

-Eric
Thanks a lot for replying k2eric, but NLB is already been setup. Now i need to configure K2.Net with NLB.

Regards
Ram Mohan
I don't think that there is anything special that you have to do to configure K2 to be load balanced. If the NLB is setup then you should be able to access the K2 server service and the web applications using the NLB name.