Skip to main content

Hi, 

This is regarding roles (Destination users in K2.NET 2003). We recently migrated to K2 Blackpearl from K2.NET 2003.
In K2.NET 2003 process file we had many activities and in one activity (L1) there were 6 destination users.
When I migrated to K2 Blackpearl I added the same 6 users under roles in k2 workspace. The Application was working fine till one user in the role was deleted from Active directory. All the new requests were going into error profile. I somehow managed by adding a check in the process file (I did redeployment) to check for the ID and if it is null then return from the function. I also deleted the user Id from the role in Workspace.

But still the requests are trying to reach the ID which I had deleted from Roles and I am able to see the user name being displayed in the Workspace - Management Console -Worklist Item. This means the application is still adding the worklist item to this user. I could not understand from where does K2 gets this ID for it to add the worklist item.

Is there any way by which I can check the role items in a role apart from the roles in workspace? Could you please let me know where I am making mistake?

With Regards,

Aravindh

Be the first to reply!