Skip to main content

Symptoms

Using K2 Studio in a SharePoint Workflow Integration Process with 2 Activities and we have a SharePoint workflow integration client that generates a task in SharePoint.
The settings for the “k2 My Processes Web-part “have been set up with the proper workflow and the “Show Complete Process Instances Processes I have been Involved in” have been selected in the web-part settings.
User is able to see and action the task as user is one of the assignees to SharePoint workflow integration client and/or the Activity However the users does not see the Processes he has been involved in as part of the k2 My Processes Web-part. Nothing display in the web part.
WHY???
However the user assigned as the first person in the Destination User piece of the SharePoint workflow integration client is able to see all the processes in the K2 My Processes Web-part

Diagnoses

The behavior you are seeing is expected. User has to action the task before they can see the workflow instance on the My Process web part.

Resolution

Feature Request has been logged: Ability for user to open the viewflow on view participate permission level once they are set as destination for a task.

Be the first to reply!