Skip to main content

Hi all,

I do have a question regarding about this 2 function that is in smart form. Will I be able to use the expression of the List control (List Min) and at the control condition style to track on the minimum row that is return?

Hi Kevinlky

1. I looked into this question that you have and have a few question regarding your intial question.The list contol that you are refering to is this based on the "List Display Control" in K2 Designer ?
  2. The statement that you used "track on the minimum rows" - does this mean you want to list the minimum amount of rows that was returned from let say a smartobject ?

If it is a "Yes" for question "2", I want you to bare in mind that when you want to retrieve the minimum amount of rows/records that is in a smartobject or that have been pulled from the smartobject to a view the amount will always return as null (0).  The reason for this is that in a smatobject you can have zero rows/record and still use the smartobject even though it has nothing it it.

If it is a "Yes" for question "1", then I suggest that you have a look at this document http://help.k2.com/en/k2lm-200yul.aspx on page 13.