Skip to main content
Hi All

I'm developing a solution using SharePonit 2007 and K2 2003 beta components. Mostly, this is going smoothly but I do have one issue I'm stuggling with.

I have a Sharepoint task list (not the K2 worklist web part) that I want to upload tasks to from the K2 process. I have all the details entering correctly apart from the originator and the destination user. I'm trying to get them to go into a field of type 'Person' in the sharepoint list. If i upload them into a text field they come across correctly (i.e. 'domainuserid') but uploading the same K2 value (e.g. k2.ProcessInstance.Originator.FQN) to the Person field causes it to appear blank as if sharepoint can't validate it. The users are valid AD users and entering them manually works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is this something I'm doing wrong or is it a beta bug?

Thanks for your help
P
Okay I managed to solve the problem but it does appear to be a beta bug.

When completing a wizard to upload in item to a sharepoint list with a value going into a 'Person' field type, K2 uses the spslist web service calling GetUserID. This seems incapable of returning any valid users. However, if you edit the default code and change it to GetUserIDFromRootWeb removing the site parameter it works fine.

Hope this helps someone else in the future!

Thanks
P