Skip to main content

Hi Guys

I am reliveley new to the k2 environment and hopefully my questions will be answered easily.

When selecting items from a Sharepoint Mutliple item field, K2 then displays these items as

(1st itemname);#1;#(2nd itemname);#2;#

I have attempted to utilise the inline function replace to remove these entries and change to a  <br>.  However, I can easily do this for the ;# parts of the expression, but the number is the list ID number in the sharepoint field.

1.  Is there any wilcard expressions which can be used, as this is a different number every time a different item in the list is selected?

2. If there are no easy ways of doing this, and Silverlight is needed.  Do any of you guys have any good examples to set me off on the correct path

Thanks in advance

Gareth

I did a check and I noticed that we currently don't have a regular expression replacement inline function.  I logged an enhancement request for this to put this feature in for a later release.

I think at this point, you probably have to workaround this by using a couple of lines of code to handle this (using the Regex class and Replace method).