Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a SharePoint 2013 site with smartforms on is Apps.

I have a button that the only action is to rollback to the SharePoint Homepage.

I have tried to set a clicked rule to this button. The action navigate to a URL, where I specified the Base URL of SP homepage and in open in field i tried all options but no one do what I want. For example, if i choose to open in Parent Window, the Sharepoint HomePage opens on the same frame of the screen.

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards,

Óscar Gomes

Hi Oscar,

So if you set the open in field to "New Window" it doesnt work either? The open in "Parent Window" is expected behaviour. Lastly can you tell me how the rules are setup for the form/view?

Kind regards,

Yannick

Hi Yannick,

Thank you for your reply.

On my SharePoint Homepage I have one APP (Promoted Links) that has all the functionalities of my site. When I click in one of them, then we are redirected to a K2 form, where I have the "rollback" button where the expected behaviour was to come back to my SharePoint Home Page.

I tried to navigate to the URL, but then the HomePage opens into the smartform div/frame.

Best Regards,

Óscar Gomes

Hi,

I achieved a solution for this issue.

I'm using K2 Form Viewer to show my smartforms into SharePoint site pages. I need to change to K2 SmartForm Viewer instead of K2 Fomr Viewer.

Then the rule Navigation to URL will works if we choise the option "open on parent window".

Best Regards,

Óscar Gomes