Skip to main content

Symptoms

K2 for SharePoint Configuration Wizard - Stuck

Diagnoses

When I go to the K2 for SharePoint Configuration Wizard - Post Deployment Configuration page (see attachment _1). and try to click Update All or Finish, nothing happens.

If I click on Update for one of the features, I get "Operation in progress" but it just stays like that. (see attachment _2 - ClickUpdate.png)

I have tried restarting the SharePoint Timer Service but to no effect.

Resolution

Issue: When I go to the K2 for SharePoint Configuration Wizard - Post Deployment Configuration page (see attachment _1). and try to click Update All or Finish, nothing happens.

If I click on Update for one of the features, I get "Operation in progress" but it just stays like that. (see attachment _2 - ClickUpdate.png)

I have tried restarting the SharePoint Timer Service but to no effect.

Resolution: If SharePoint is configured for SSL then K2 also needs to be configured for SSL. The K2 for SharePoint registration wizard will prevent you from proceeding if a mismatch is detected between the SSL settings for SharePoint and K2. This is when trying to integrate with BlackPearl 4.6.8. and higher. Also as I stated previously there has not been a lot of stress testing when in comes to SP 2007. BlackPearl 4.6.8 and higher should preferably be run on SP 2010 or higher.

Be the first to reply!