Skip to main content

K2 Dynamics CRM 2011 Community Components [View:http://www.youtube.com/v/2h3HFkn3ZiQ?:550:0]

I'm getting a error when installing. Any thoughts?

I get an error when installing the solution. Error occurs when loading the k2.Demo.CRMWorkflow.Activity plugin. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thx

Tony Berry

missing kprx and error compiling codes

i notice that there is no krpx file in the attachment. im not able to build / compile the service broker source code,as there are missing methods and variables not declared properly. is this the latest and final code? also, K2 CRM Client Event Wizard is registered to GAC, do we still need to do extra steps for K2 Studio or Visual Studio for K2 to detect the component? any detail steps provided to setup this demo? 

CRM Workflow paused due to error: Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.Workflow.Client

Hi,

I am getting an error in CRM 2011 when the workflow tries to stat the K2 process. The error is below. I've tried to fix the error by placing the SourceCode. Workflow.Client.dll in the C:ProgramFilesMicrosoft Dynamics CRMServerin directory and restarting theAsynch service and IIS. Also, my plugin is registered in the database instead of the disk. I would really like to get this working and I feel like I am really close. Does anyon have any suggestions about how to fix this?

Workflow paused due to error: Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.Workflow.Client, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

at K2.Demo.CRM.Workflow.Activity.K2CRMWorkflowActivity.Execute(CodeActivityContext executionContext)

at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Thanks in advance,

Holly Myers

hmyers@moog.com

Using Workflow Activity with CRM 2013 Online

HI,

I was able to use the Workflow Activity source code in CRM 2013 on-prem to trigger a K2 process just fine after registering the plug-in.

However, we are trying to use this with the online CMR 2013 (O365) version and while I was able to register the workflow activity DLL as a sandboxed solution, I get an error about not finding the SourceCode.Workflow.Client.dll file which is referenced in the project.  I see this is used to create the connection and process instance.  Since that is not possible to add a custom DLL to the CRM2013 online instance, does anyone have a possible solution to work with the online version?

Could the connection and process be started by using the K2 web services?

Thanks
Steve