Skip to main content

I setup a new install of K2 blackpearl 4.6.8 along with K2 SmartForms 1.0.7.  I have Workspace on one website called K2 and I have Designer on another website called k2smartforms.  This setup was per recommendations from K2.  I can load and navigate the website for Workspace perfectly fine, but when I try to load Designer, I get a generic "This page can't be displayed" message in my IE window.  The K2 consultant already setup one environment for us, so I've been comparing all my settings for the new environment to the old one.  Specifically, I've been focusing on the IIS settings, but I can't seem to find what I'm missing.  I also have the original install performed by K2 recorded, and I've rewatched that install a couple times and don't think I'm skipping any steps.  To give an idea of my setup, I attached an image of my IIS setup.  Thanks in advance.

11771iEE840A4B5058766E.png
14900i5520D85D456DC0B6.png

Hi,

If your still having issues regarding your K2 Designer install, might I suggest that you log a ticket with the K2 support team. They will be able to assist you with this particular issue.

Hi,

I see you are trying to access the website by using http://k2smartformstrain.hce.org.

In your IIS settings for the k2smartforms web site, do you have a binding configured for this name on port 80?

Make sure of this.

Another thing to check is that you can resolve this name to an IP and that the IP it resolves to is this machine's IP.

This you can test by doing a ping to k2smartforms.hce.org.

If this does not resolve then you need to have this name registered in DNS.

Speak to your DNS administrators to have this entry added, pointing it to the K2 Server's IP address.

Let me know if the above resolved it.

Regards,

JohanL