Skip to main content

Hello everyone.

Noticed some issues on our testing server.  The 'K2 Process Error Notification Service' is maxing out our memory on the server.  Occasionally 'K2 Blackpearl server' will get higher than usual but not as high as the other service (screenshot attached).

I also noticed now that the Designer is loading as HTML.  Maybe because of the maxing out of the server?  I tried to refresh the server process that is maxing out but it does not change what is going on when I open IE or chrome (screenshot attached).

16455i7222D2B25B655B42.png
16320i93ED83967307ADE4.png

Hello,

Since K2 Process Error Notification Service seems to be taking high amount of cpu I feel as if there may be a process that is erroring out or is stuck in a running state? It may be getting a lot of errors so the service needs to constantly be sending out those error reports.

Can you check the process overview report through workspace to see if there are a lot of processes that have instances in a running or errored out state? 

Also, I am curious if this high use of the K2 Host Server would appear again after restarting the K2 Blackpearl Server Service as well as the K2 Process Error Notification Service. 

Regards,

Evan

We have been having issues with that particular server.  I restarted the service and all it did was eventually max out again.

Decided to turn this service off, restart the server, and add 2 more processes to it (only had 2 originally so will have 4 soon).

So far the service being turned off has resolved the loading issue.

Thanks for your help!