Skip to main content

Whe nattempting to generate a workflow from a Smartform in K2 Designer, I get this error message:

13626i62B06FA32B0B2C45.png

Any ideas why?

I'm using blackpearl 4.6.8, SmartForms 1.07, Windows / SQL Server 2008R2

Thanks,

Paul

Hi, Paul,

Could you please provide more details about your topology - are you using a standalone, distributed or NLB?

Regards,

MA

Our topology is:

* single K2 server

* 2 NLB SP2007 WFE servers, 1 index server and 1 SSRS server

* clustered SQL Server 2008 R2 (separate cluster for K2 and SP

Thanks,

Paul

Do you have a multi-domain configuration?  If so, is K2 configured to recognize each domain via K2 Workspace?

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/icg/current/webframe.html#after_addingmultipledomains.html

No, not in a multi-domain situation.

Here's more details on the error:

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectt] Parameters, Booleann] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)
at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteSessionCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectt] Parameters, Booleann] NullList)
at SourceCode.Forms.Management.FormsManager.DoSessionCall(String method, Objectt] parameters)
at SourceCode.Forms.Management.FormsManager.get_User()
at SourceCode.Forms.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint

Does the error persists after performing a K2 blackpearl service restart and IISreset?

Do you see any other errors being logged in the Windows > Application logs when restarting the K2 blackpearl server service ?

Yes, the error persists after an IISRESET and/or K2 service restart.

Not seeing any other errors.

Hi There,

Where are you accessing the K2 Designer from? From Client or from the K2 BP server?