Skip to main content

Hello All,

in an Server Code Event there is an object K2 available. Can everyone tell me which class this is or where I find the documentation for this object.

Additional perhaps someone can tell me how to access the Activity-Description in a Server Code Event.

Anja

Hi Anja,

The K2 object in a server event is usually a ServerEventContext object and this comes from the KO dll which is basically the core engine of BP. Not sure where the documentation for it is because I thought it was included in the developer reference...

So to get to description of the activity, note that you can only do that for the current activity in which this server event is running. Do:

K2.ActivityInstanceDestination.Activity.Description;

HTH,

Thx very much.

Hi All, how to Change/Update the Activity Description at runtime in server code Event. please help me out...

Thanks for the reply....actually my scenario is like i have an activity which has some description. Now depending on some condition in the server code event, i need to change/update the activity description. so that it shows that particular description on k2worklist webpart (if we use Default Client Event) . Please help me...