Skip to main content

Hi guys,

I have a strange error and I think it’s a K2 bug. The action work list item rule in smart forms is not functioning correctly for delegated tasks.

So let’s say user A is assigned a task. User B is then set as the delegate for user A. User B then goes and opens the task.

It’s a smart form which has a rule to open work list item rule at the start. The open work list works and the form open, proving that the delegation is working fine.

Now there is an action panel on the form showing all the actions available. When selected they trigger a "action work list item" rule in smart forms. Now this also works. However, if i make the action open a sub form and pass the serial number to that sub form and action the work list item with that same serial number on click of a button on the sub form, it returns the following error.

24411 K2:EUTEST.User10 from 127.0.0.1:25576 is not allowed to open the work list item with SN=683351_1060

Please advise.

Dear ,

This error occurs (from what i know) , is when ur task is opened by user A , then user B tries to open it , or in other words when the task is Allocated/Actioned already ,

what i would suggest you to retrace the rule for opening the sub form , make sure u rnt actioning the task ,

also go to reports --> process overview , then choose the process u r using , and then View flow ,

Check its flow , does it show that the activity/task is already action ? or even opened by another user ?

Hope it helps!

Regards.

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for you reply. The task does not get actioned because it does not seem to move on to another step if I action it in the sub form. However, If I action the same serial number with the same user on the parent form then its works fine.

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same issue: the delegation works fine if a rule actions the worklist item in the main form, but if it's done in the subform, I get the same error as you.

It seems to be a bug of K2.

Did you find any workaround?