Skip to main content

Hi,

I am getting the below error.Can any body help me.

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Schedule not found

Stack Trace:

>FaultException`1: Action Schedule not found]
   System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +7599119
   System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) +275
   IActionService.ActionWorkflow(String formId, String workListSerialNumber, WorkflowAction workflowAction) +0
   ActionServiceClient.ActionWorkflow(String formId, String workListSerialNumber, WorkflowAction workflowAction) +62
   Network1st.EICP.DPCR5.BusinessLogic.ButtonClickEventHandlers.CallActionWorkflowNextStage(String strCurrentStage, WorkflowAction workflowAction) +527

Where and when are you getting this message?  What version of blackpearl are you running?

It k2black pearl 4.5.

I have a workflow containg the below stages

enquiry,Quotation,scheduling1,scheduling2,delivery

when i created a job that will go through all the stages.First from enquiry it went to quotation stage and create a record in k2 and sql db and the recored was also showed in my application (in front end).When i entered all the details in quotation stage when i click the save now it shoud go to scheduling stage .but here i am getting the above error.

HI,

It version is: k2black pearl 4.5.

Problem Description:

I have a workflow containg the below stages

Enquiry,Quotation,scheduling1,scheduling2,delivery

when i created a job that will go through all the stages.First from enquiry it went to quotation stage and create a record in k2 and sql db and the recored was also showed in my application (in front end).When i entered all the details in quotation stage when i click the save now it shoud go to scheduling stage .But here i am getting the error as below .

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Schedule not found

It's a very odd error, I have not seen that one before.  Are you using regular ASP.net forms?

Hi,

application is integrated with sharepoint.We are showing the data in webpart.When i  check the  event viewer i found the below details

Event Viewer:

A referral was returned from the server.
|   at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind(Boolean throwIfFail)
   at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind()
   at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.RefreshCache()
   at ADUM.K2UserManager2.GetDirectoryEntry(String path)
   at ADUM.K2UserManager2.FindSecurityGroupsWithDefault(String User, String Name, String Description, String domainLDAP, String uOrgUnit)
   at ADUM.K2UserManager2.FindSecurityGroups(String User, IDictionary`2 properties)
   at SourceCode.Security.Providers.K2UMProvider.K2UMProvider.SourceCode.Hosting.Server.Interfaces.IRoleProvider.FindGroups(String userName, IDictionary`2 properties)
   at SourceCode.Security.UserRoleManager.Runtime.UserRoleManagerServer.FindGroups(String userName, IDictionary`2 properties, String labelName, String extraData)

I am struggling lot to solve the problem.

Do you have multiple domains involved in your environment?  The "A referral was returned from the server" error that you see is normally thrown when: 

1) If K2 queries AD with insufficient rights, the AD server will throw this error. 

2) When K2 queries AD about a user and if the user is not found in that domain, the AD server throws this message so that the querying application can look in a different domain. 

3) If you have multiple domains and there is no two way trusts established, this error might be shown. 

You might also want to look at this white paper for more information on multi-domain communication. 

http://help.k2.com/en/MultiTier_Whitepaper.aspx 

HI Chrisg,

Thanks for your reply.

1) It is my dev environment.All domains are in a single server.(k2 blackpearl4.5,sharepoint ,sqlserver,Activedirectory,visualstudio also).

2) I also checked in k2 workspace i have  the below right 

a. process rights rights like admin,start,view.

b.Server rights like Admin,Export,impersonate

When i trace Event vwr:

I also found the below sharepoint error .The sharepoint error i got after the k2 error which i posted yesterday.

Application Server Administration job failed for service instance Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchAdminSharedWebServiceInstance (650d93cc-1c51-4496-8e62-31a59685bb72).

Reason: The specified account name is invalid.
Parameter name: account

Techinal Support Details:
System.ArgumentException: The specified account name is invalid.
Parameter name: account ---> System.Security.Principal.IdentityNotMappedException: Some or all identity references could not be translated.
   at System.Security.Principal.NTAccount.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceAccounts, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess)
   at System.Security.Principal.NTAccount.Translate(Type targetType)
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Utilities.WindowsSecurity.ValidateAccount(NTAccount account, Boolean throwIfInvalid)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Utilities.WindowsSecurity.ValidateAccount(NTAccount account, Boolean throwIfInvalid)
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.SharedAccessRule.Validate()
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.SharedComponentSecurity.SetAccessRule(SharedAccessRule accessRule)
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.SharedResourceProvider.GetApplicationSecurity()
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.SharedWebServiceInstance.ProvisionSharedResourceProviderWebConfigSettings(SharedResourceProvider srp)
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.SharedWebServiceInstance.Synchronize()
   at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.ApplicationServerJob.ProvisionLocalSharedServiceInstances(Boolean isAdministrationServiceJob)

Regards

Jeevan