Skip to main content

I migrated a K2 2003 project to Black Pearl (via VS 2010). The original process had a code module(.kcm file) and the black pearl conversion wizard
converted this into a "CSCodeModule" assembly.
So the end reault is a "k2proj" project AND a class library for the "CSCodeModule"  that the k2proj refers to

The "CSCodeModule" has a reference to a custom assembly which has domain specific classed and enums etc.

In the K2 process I'm setting a data field to the value of an enum, like so:
K2.ProcessInstance.DataFieldss"DocumentStatus"].Value = DocumentStatusEnum.OVD;

When I deploy and instantiate the process in blackpeark I'm getting an exception on the above line.

The error is:

System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Type is not resolved for member abc.Enumerations.DocumentStatusEnum,xyz, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at SourceCode.KO.DataField.set_Value(Object value)
at ExtenderProject_458565c5405746d3929d044a89232f6b.EventItem_fe44debd96a943cfb58d5ca781cc3411.Main(ServerEventContext K2)

Here abc is the namespace and xyz is the assembly name (changed for brevity).

Both the blackpearl server and the k2 process (and all custom assemblies) are targetting .NET 4.0

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi,

Where does your custom assembly reside during runtime - HostServerBin folder?

I think the easiest would be to open a support ticket and attach your full K2 blackpearl solution together with the custom assembly for us to troubleshoot this problem.

Best regards,

Ockert