Skip to main content

Hello all

I have an InfoPath form that has code behind and this form is also integrated with SmartObjects. I need to use this form in a K2 blackpearl process. We intend to use this as client based form. Not browser based.

My question is, if I have to integrate this form with a blackpearl process, should this be administrator approved form, even though I intend to use this only in InfoPath client (not as a browser based form).

From what I understand, if I want to integrate InfoPath form (with code behind) with a K2 workflow, then it should be administrator approved form. If it is an administrator approved, then it is browser based only. But I want this form to be client based. Is it possible to integrate K2 workflow with client based InfoPath form?

Thanks

Hi Kbee,

I would recommend you have a look at the following post that discusses K2 and InfoPath forms with code behind: http://www.stevenboldt.com/blog/post/2009/09/15/How-to-publish-K2-BlackPoint-workflow-InfoPath-Form-Services-with-code-behind-to-SharePoint.aspx

You have mentioned that you don’t need the form to work in the browser so for point “4. Make sure the box is checked for Enabling the form to be filled out by using a browser, click Next” just select the appropriate option and you should be good to go.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Hi Renier

Thanks for the response. This was helpful.