Skip to main content

All,

I'm new to K2 and would please like to know: is there ANY WAY to get a count of worklist items per K2-Process. I have a K2-Process called RFI and I would like to get a count of worklist-items in RFI where
WCField.ProcessStatus = ProcessInstance.Status.Active
AND
WCField.WorklistItemStatus = WorklistStatus.Available

So far the guys I've spoken with have said NO. I would just like to get positive confirmation.

Cobanicus

Within the Workflow Managerment API (SourceCode.Workflow.Management), check out the following Class/Method:

WorkflowManagementServer.GetWorklistItems()

This will return a collection of WorklistItems.  This should permit at least process level filtering; if it doesn't allow status filtering you may need to iterate the returned collection and manually check WorklistItem.Status property.

NOTE: in order to use the Workflow.Management API, the connection must be made with K2 admin credentials.  For more details on how to work with this API (and samples) please refer to the K2 developer's reference documentation.

Yes, I am aware of this: I was hoping for a method, property or the like, that would just give me an ‘int’ value containing the count. Thank you very much for confirming this, much appreciated.