Skip to main content

Hi All,

I'm trying to register and configure K2 server settings in K2 for sharepoint app in SP 2013 but unable to do so.

Validation of URL is done successfully in Registration wizard page(refer image 1) but when i click on next ,page loads once and i get a blank page(refer Image 2) and nothing happens after that.Hence not able to make out what exactly is happening.

Earlier i was getting some SSL certificates issue(URL mismatch) due to which even K2 URL validation was getting failed but anyhow i fixed it. 

The sharepoint is already pointing to one K2 server and this is second server i'm trying to point.

Tools Used : K2 BP 4.6.8,K2 Smartforms 1.0.7,K2 Designer for Sharepoint 1.0.1,K2 smartforms Control Pack 1.0.1 

Please guide me to fix the issue.

Regards,

Vishal

17178i7FA562BD1BE93D9C.png
15870iB0DC4597F830BC5B.png

Vishal

Have there been any errors in any of the logs? If so can you post those here. Also, can you use the F12 menu with the Network menu in order to see where the page gets tuck on loading?

Ian

Today,when i followed the same steps, i was able to get the next screen but got stuck at sharepoint service broker with validation error ,

event log :

Retrying the SharePointIntegration service instance as the K2 service account did not resolve the issue. VALIDATIONFailed to initialize the Context: URL: https://bteams.bonfiglioli.com/sites/k2dev Username: Error Details: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Method: SharePointService.initializeContext

11931iBED0F424864D246D.png