Skip to main content

K2 .Net 2003 Training module has a chapter-

Module 07: Developing against the K2.net 2003
Object Model

This modules shows a step-by-step workflow sample of how to connect to K2 workflow in asp.net codebehind using APIs. I remember that it is so usesul that I was able to do several K2/Asp.net projects after studying this module. 

This module is part of Developing Enterprise Workflow Solutions using
K2.net 2003

Now for Blackpearl, I cannot find a training class dedicated for K2 Visual Studio (majorly for .Net developers). K2 blackpearl has K2 Studio training, K2 web designer training... majorly for non-.Net programmers. I also went thru the online developer references for .Net developers, it has code snippets for accessing K2, retrieve/update worklist thru APIs in codebehind.., but they are all standalone codes. It doesn't provide a sample workflow to glue them together like the above-mentioned Module 7. 

Anyone knows of a sample from K2  for black pearl that shows workflow with asp.net as frontend using APIs connection in codebehind?

Thanks

Linda

Hi Linda

There is a K2 Learning module available on the K2 university that may be of interest to you. Please see the following link (K2 portal account required)
http://help.k2.com/en/K2LM-300NRT.aspx

We also have a SmartObjects API module available, which you can access here:
help.k2.com/en/K2LM-300YOK.aspx

We do not have video recordings of these modules just yet, which is why they're not exposed as a "course" in the K2 University, but in the meantime there should be plenty of information in these learning modules that will help you.

Kind regards,

Neil Maartens - K2 Learning