Skip to main content

I just had a thought... Not to be heretical, but just spark a discussion...

Since InfoPath is dead. Are there other alternatives for forms that are fronting K2 processes other than SmartForms and C# ASP.net forms?

I was wondering if anyone had thought of Lightswitch as a possibility. What are all of the options available for the K2 professional?

Sometimes I feel like I would be the only one attending InfoPath's funeral.   I once had a customer say they never understood the purpose of InfoPath until he started using K2.  Another said K2 was the path in InfoPath which I thought was really appropriate..  Alas, we've built some great K2 business process workflows with InfoPath over the years. RIP.

I heard MS will be announcing at the SharePoint conference their new forms direction.  It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Tim

I agree. I've done some really cool things with InfoPath and K2.

I'll be at the SharePoint conference and am waiting with baited breath. Are you going Tim?

Somewhere I thought I saw something regarding Access forms.. but I hope not.

Doug

Yes, I'll be at the K2 conference and the SharePoint conference.  I'm sure we'll probably be at some of the same sessions.

I also saw some blog posting about using Access for forms.  Hopefully we're wrong on that.