Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to implement an export functionality using Excel Export control. I found following issues which needs to be resolved.

- Excel Export control not working when the Smart Object returns more than 26 columns. The control is not even able to save the excel file in the K2 DB.
- If the column names returned by Smart Object contain spaces, they are getting substituted by "_" (underscore) while being displayed in Excel column header.

Attaching a screenshot of the control that I am using.

Thanks in advance!
Siddhartha Dutta

Hi,

I believe that you have to post this issue on the Market Item thread (where you downloaded it), it could be a bug in the control and the only one can help you is the developer of this custom control

Thanks Mustafa! I have posted in Market thread.

Hi Siddartha,

I haven't maintained this project for a while. I would suggest using the broker version which is easier to install and more maintainable. You can also debug the code easier as it is all in one place.

The code basically uses the standard K2 ADO provider code and the Microsoft OpenXML libraries. You probably have to test to see which library is giving the limitation. As the source is available, you are free to add support to specific the space/underscore behavior.

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/ADO-query-to-Excel/ba-p/1115