Skip to main content

So looking to the reporting found the nice Excel feature to create reports, very powerful, however seems like the security is wide open and everybody can se everything and open as many reports as they want.

The Viewer is kind of tricky and try to hide in some kind of Frames the URL and don't leetyou see it.

12183iB27EFB49BAC411FD.jpg

I just want to remove the bottom buttons but now sure if is possible to pass some params or change some setting somewhere to make those buttons not appear.

THX Dino.

I have the URL Rendered in a View and Also in a Form.

15735i72A08974606A7201.jpg

Everything looks good except with the fact that I really want to disable or hide those Bottom Buttons to prevent any interation.

Edit the page with developer tools and found the selectors for those buttons.

/* Inline style td#WizbBnCancel */
{
visibility: hidden;
}

/* Inline style td#WizbBnCreate New */
{
}

/* Inline style td#WizbBnEdit */
{
}

/* Inline style td#WizbBnRerun */
{
}

/* Inline style td#WizbBnSave As */
{
}

<script>$("td#WizbBnCreate New:hidden");</script>
<script> $("td#WizbBnCreate New").find("span").css({"visibility": "hidden"});</script>

But I can't seem to find the jquery to hide those whithin the IFRAME of the page...

Seems like there is some magic behind the scenes...

<iframe id="HiddenFileFrame" name="HiddenFileFrame"></iframe>

<iframe class='content-control-iframe' src='https://k2dev.blackpearl.com/workspace/ReportDesigner/ReportWizard/ReportViewer.aspx?ReportID=123' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='yes' style=';' tabindex='0'></iframe>

Any ideas how to use Jquery to target IFrame of the Report Viewer ??

Or even better how to disable the Bottom Button from a Particular Report Viewer ?

THX Dino.