Skip to main content

I have a site that has a large list of one run scheduled workflows, that is now causing that page to load slowly.  Is there a way to mass delete them, or do I need to go through each one one-by-one?

Hi Brendan

Have you tried the Purge functionality?

Essentially the Purge functionality can help you delete the workflows which have completed, error-ed or cancelled. You can find this functionality under Site settings > Nintex Workflow > Purge.

You can select different filters to help you delete all or some of the completed workflows.

You can find more information about the functionality here: ---

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Sid

Yes, I looked at purge.  I don't see a way to select the Scheduled Workflows from here.  If you've done it before let me know how.

If you are just looking at getting rid of the scheduling information, have a look at the scheduled workflows table in your Nintex database.

Ok, thanks.  I’ll see if our admins can do that.

Just checking in on this. Were you able to locate the table I was referring to?

I sent a request to our admin team. Still haven’t heard back.

Just to clarify.  This is scheduled site workflows, not a scheduled workflow on a list or a document.  Someone had told me about the RemoveWorkflowSchedule webservice, but that seems to only work on a list or a document. 

The data should still be held in that table.

Hi Brendan,

you can definitely use the RemoveWorkflowSchedule web method from the Nintex Workflow web service.  Just leave the fileUrl field blank.  It will assume you're talking about a Site workflow you have scheduled and it will remove that.

The only thing that is missing from the web service, is the ability to get a list of scheduled workflows.  You need to know which ones you want to remove.

cheers,

Vadim

Thanks Vadim.  That worked like a charm.