Skip to main content

Is it possible create a SmartObject linked to a Sharepoint Hidden List?

Could you help me?

I need to create a SmartObject to manage data of a sharepoint hidden list.

Thanks

Change the list so it’s not hidden anymore; create your SMO based on this list and then set it back to be hidden. It may work, did not test it though.

HTH

Vernon

Yesterday I have tested it.

I have set visible my LIST (hidden), then I have refreshed ServiceObject. At this point I saw the list. I have clicked with right on Mouse and I have created my SmartObject.

After this I have set the LIST as hidden.
I have executed the Smart Object again....but I received an error....probably because the service object was disappeared.

In that case I guess the SmartObject model doesn’t support it. Feel free to log a Feature with K2 support.

Vernon

Now I have tested again....

After setting visible myList and creating SmartObject.....I have set to hidden th List...but in this case I have not refreshed ServiceObject.....in this case If I execute my SmartObject...it works....if I refresh ServiceObject....the service linked to my LIst hidden disappear....and the SmartObject get an error if I execute it.

Ahh that makes sense. Once you refresh the service it actually deletes and recreates and at this point it can’t find the list as its hidden.