Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a quite straightforward workflow that I have designed in K2 Designer for VS (upgraded to 0807). My settings for services are as follows:

Host Server: port - 5252

Workspace: port - 8081

Workflow Management Server: 4444 (instead of 5555. I have a backing-up agent that is set up on 5555. So, I had to use 4444 port for this, am not sure though if this works).

I am getting this "Invalid Packet header Received" error while I try to deploy my workflow to a Forms Library on a MOSS server. I searched quite a bit on blogs etc. but have not found a concrete answer to the same. I have attached the snapshot of the error to this post for your reference.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Anand

11340iF584A8D49D9A1236.jpg

In Visual Studio, open the K2 context browser.  Click the environment (top) tab, then click the downward pointing triangle and click "Change Server...".  Double check that this entry has the correct port for your environment.  Continue checking items in the environment tab, like "Workflow Server" by right-clicking and choose "Edit Field" to make sure the proper ports are set.  Once you have everything using the right ports, your error message should be fixed.

David

Hi David,

Thanks a ton for your reply. Indeed the ports that VS was trying to access were pointing to 5555 instead of 4444(in my case). So, atleast one of the errors seems to be resolved. However, when I try deploying the workflow (or even trying to open the workflow process file (.kprx), I get this error:

Error 1 Property accessor 'WorkingHours' on object 'SourceCode.Workflow.Design.DefaultProcess' threw the following exception:'Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'DefaultProcess'.'
   at System.ComponentModel.ReflectPropertyDescriptor.GetValue(Object component)
   at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableObject.Validate()
   at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableContainerObject.Validate()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.Validate()
   at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableObject.SourceCode.Framework.IValidationContainer.Validate()
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.Compiler.WorkflowCompiler.Execute() C:Program FilesMSBuildSourceCodev1.0ProjectSystem.targets 28 6 NARApproval

I have also posted this error at http://www.k2underground.com/forums/post/27713.aspx

Any idea on this one?

Anyways, thanks again for helping me out.

Anand