•Source: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client
•Method Base
◦Member Type: Method
◦Name: ExecuteScalar
◦Module
■Scope Name: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll
◦Declaring Type
■Full Name: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer
•Stack Trace: at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(XPathNavigator nav, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer svr)at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(String xml)at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

While saving the data using Create Button, I'm getting the above error. New to K2. Any help?

HI there,

Not entirely sure what that error means. I dont think it is the _ character as I am using fields with that name. Have you tried re creating the smartobject.

BTW, what is the data type in the database and the smartobject for that particular field.

Is there a space in the column name? (i.e. "Employee Number"). If there is, try replacing the space with an underscore, or remove the space entirely.

Hi All

Thanks much for the overwhelming responses!

The issue is resolved now. I refreshed my serviceType of the tables using SmartObject Services Tester & it worked.

Thanks again!
Amit Jindal