Skip to main content

I have multiline people picker and have 4-5 values with semicolon in it. I am querying user profile using nintex to get Display Name property and I am storing that in a collection variable. Now I want to display each name in a new line and I tried using regular expression - Replace Text. I put ";" in Pattern, and I added "{Common:NewLine}" in Replace text but not sure what kind of variable I should create and store the results in. I tried with multiline text variable but it stores no values to it.

any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Hello Maulee,

Did you try to save the data in your collection variable itself? Use Log in History List action to see what data you received in your get display names step.

I am storing the results into collection variable but it comes in one line and I want all names to be in each line and not one line.

so e.g. name1;name2;name3 is the value in my collection variable.

I want to have

name1

name2

name3

instead.

I got it working. What I did was after querying user profile, I stored the values into collection variable and then the value after regular expression, I stored the result into single line of text variable and that did the trick.