Skip to main content

Hi there,
I have a K2 process integrated with InfoPath form.

Once form is initiated, the form is loaded to SharePoint form liberary, it is visible to all users besides the users in the process.

There are multiple views in this InfoPath form.  Different view for different step in the process.

There is one extra view called ReadonlyView which is used for Users out of the process who wants to see the form through clicking the file name in SharePoint form library.

In my test, it seems user always see the last view assigned in K2 process which is the last approver's view.

I tried to change the rule "Open" event in InfoPath form to get different view based on scenarios, but K2 does not allow me to do that.

Also, once the process is finished, I want all users including users in the process can only see Readonlyview, I don't know how to implement this in K2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
David

If you use the "Upload Infopath Form Event" event template to upload the form into SharePoint from the K2 process you can set the view on upload.  Not quite sure exactly what version it was added to K2 but its in 4.6.x.

Otherwise if you're using n earlier version of K2 with the Sharepoint Document event upload method then what  you can do is before your upload event.  Set the _K2 section of the InfoPath form set the "Document View" node to be the "Read Only View".  You can do this using the Data Event.  Then the uploaded form when opened will use the Read Only View.  I use this technique all the time myself.

Regards,

Tim

Thanks Tim. It works with setting "DocumentView" in K2 section.

BTW, where can I find the references/documents/KB about K2 section?

Thanks,

David

The only reference to documentation I found was this line:

All the InfoPath project information is saved under the main Datasource in a _K2 node. It is highly recommended that this folder should not be modified.