Skip to main content

Hey Guys, here is a quick question. I designed a Infopath Process in K2 blackpoint and associated it with an Infopath form that is published on one of my form library. The process is deployed properly. Now the site collection that I created in sharepoint is without using the K2 site template. But I activated all the necessary K2 features (from K2 for sharepoint tab in central admin) for my site collection. But then I am not getting where to see the active processes so that user can edit and perform the configured actions. I didn't used K2 site template because I wanted to create a form library to publish my infopath form. If you create the site collection using K2 site template, it doesn't allow you to create form library. Any guess what can be the remedy????

ok friends, this didn't resolved yet, so what I did is, ran the infopath integration wizard where in I created a Form library, then I created a K2 process on an existing document library and associated it manually with the Form library created earlier. A long route (not convincing) but working. Please suggest a better solution. Thanks.