Skip to main content

Hi

We are using infopath form for our k2 workflow process project.

The certificate which we have used for this infopath form was expired yesterday.

3 days back, the certificate has been upgraded AND renewed.

But we are getting the following error when opening the infopath form in production from sharepoint site.

"Infopath cannot load this form. The signature is corrupted or the certificate used to sign this form is expired or revoked. contact the author of the form."

DO WE NEED TO PUBLISH THE FORM WITH THE NEW CERTIFICATE IN THE SHAREPOINT SITE? THEN, WE HAVE TO REDEPLOY THE PRODUCTION K2 PROJECT IN K2 WORKSPACE?

After republishing the infopath form with new certificate,

For new request, we can use new certificate  to open the infopath form.

what will happen the existing work flow request processes. Do we need to keep the old certificate version of infopath form too?

Thanks and please let me know.

Ravi

Can't you just republish the InfoPath form with the new certificate to SharePoint? No need to reploy the process if nothing has changed. When I make changes to the InfoPath form, I have republished the form without redeploying the process.

Beth

Hi Beth

Thanks for the reply first.

I did the same thing.   I did not do redeploying the process.

After I republish the infopath form,  when I tried to open the infopath form from sharepoint site, it was asking me to trust the certificate.  I said "Yes" and it opens the infopath form.

BUT, if I open the exising list (request) from sharepoint site,  I have been asked the following everytime.

The popup message is "form template conflict"

The form template you are opening has the same id as the template already on your computer. 

'keep form tempate on your computer"  and "replace form template on your computer" ,  The first one always has the same id when I was trusting.

how do i hide this popup message because I dont want to click the "keep from template on your computer" everytime when I open the infopath form.

Can you please let me know how to get rid of this message " form template conflict"

Thanks

Ravi

I hate that question about "form template conflict" because I'm always afraid I will make the wrong choice. I don't know if this is the right answer, but I think I would try opening the SharePoint form template and signing that and republishing.

Unless you have managed code with this form - then this won't work.

You might check on www.infopathdev.com because this is more of an InfoPath question than a K2 question.

Beth

What template did you use to update the certificate? Did you use a backup you had or did you copy it form the library and update? Copy the template form the library (in the library change the view to explorer) copy it to your local disk. Make the changes and publish again.

Vernon

Instead of updating the IP form with the new license and publishing it to the desired library, you should edit the template in the projects InfoPath integration, save it and republish it. This will then update the license for the template that has been integrated in the process. If you update the license in the form and publish it to the library this doesn’t update the template that is used in the integration.

Vernon