Skip to main content

I am using InfoPath to upload file to SharePoint Library. For that i am using K2 Sharepoint Document Event Wizard. After i upload any documents to share point Document library, i am removing the file attachment from the Infopath form and updating the Sharepoint document Library link. In some cases user might save the InfoPath form temporarily because he/she need more information.

When user open the same form again and try to upload some more attachments, then i am getting error because previous file attachments wont have any valid file names(Remember i just set null to file attachment node).

So i can i hadle empty file attachments in SharePoint Document Event Wizard or is there any other solution handle according to my requirement

What works well for me is actually removing the attachment nodes from the InfoPath document rather than setting them to null.

David

Thanks for your reply.  If i remove the entire node, how do you handle the situation like user want to modify the attachment i.e Remove already exising documnet and then upload new document.

Do you know any better solution then mine?