Skip to main content
I'm trying to create an infopath process but when I point to my infopath form K2 studio displays this errormessage:

---------------------------
K2.net Studio
Invalid 'ref' attribute: Namespace 'urn:objectware-no:axapta:lawyer:data:v1:Address' is not available to be referenced in this schema. .
OK

The ip form works perfectly
Hi,

I've had that problem before. When I created a custom schema I didn't leave it open with an xs:any. So when K2 tries to modify the InfoPath document to include it's not it violates the rules. If you have a default and target namespace set on your schema you can simply add a _K2 node to your schema. I'm attaching the definition I use in my custom schemas.

<xs:complexType name="K2Section">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="SN" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="k2server=yoru server here;k2process=your project hereyour process here" name="ConnectionString" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="Default" name="DocumentView" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="Default;View2;View3" name="DocumentViews" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element name="ExtraInfo" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element name="Folio" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="[{your URL}]" name="FolioField" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element name="ViewFlowData" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="http://yourserverhere/k2v3/infopathservice/K2ViewFlow.aspx" name="ViewFlowURL" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element name="DestinationUser" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="True" name="CreateViewFlowLink" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="True" name="UseChachedViewFlowData" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element default="True" name="DisableSubmitButtonDestination" type="xs:string" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
woops, looks like I may have jumped the gun :shock: I don't think my fix addresses your issue.

Sorry for the confusion.