Skip to main content

Hi, I am adding an InfoPath client event to a K2 activity. For the first time it asks me a destination user. But once it is assigned, if I want to modify or change it I am unable to do so since it does not appear in infopath client event wizard. The wizard ends at the configure outcome screen. I can see the destination user in the activity but when I run the process it gives me an error saying "An activity with a client event should have at least one destination.

Any help would be helpful

You can modify Destination User for the InfoPath client event by right-click on the Activity containing the infopath client event > select Properties > click on Destination Rule (people icon). From there you can modify the destination user. See the k2 documenation for more information on Destination Rule:

http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearl1420/webframe.html?page=B2.2_Reference_-_Destination_Rule.html

Thanks for your reply!

I can see/add/modify the destination user in the activity properties.

The issue is I am still getting the error saying "An activity with a client event must have a destination user".

The error comes only when the destination user was added from a client event wizard configured for the first time.

As a workaround what I do is I create an activity assign it a destination user and then add an event to the activity.

The other way around does not work.

I hope I could explain the problem and the workaround. It would be beneficial to know the cause/solution to it.